Monday, August 10, 2009

Like an air

ang hangin. hindi nakikita pero nanjan lng.. nasa tabi mo lng. nararamdaman..
pero hindi pa rin makita..
hai.. ang hirap maging hangin nu? hai nako! talaga naman!:(


ako? parang hangin.. nanjan lng. nagpaparamdam.. pero hindi makita.. hindi pinapansin.. alam ko.. na napakahirap maging hangin. hai.. until when i will be like this??:((
so hard for me.. not being noticed by them. i know that I've done something wrong. and i understand it. i swear! I'm very sorry. and I'm not blaming others for what happened especially them. and i am very sorry for everything.. hope that they'll understand me too and will forgive me..
i swear that i will do my very best to help! even though it's......



for i.. i am missing them so much!!
even though that i can see everyday.. hai.. how i wish i can bring back the past. :((
hope you'll forgive me.. because i don't want to lose them. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment